Did someone say "lazy January"? Well, not for us... that's for sure! 😃
We've just rolled out an update to the official Spin Rewriter WordPress Plugin... you know, the one that lets you:
- automatically spin & republish old posts
- automatically fetch new unique posts
- spin your posts right inside your WordPress admin panel
- connect your websites for 1-click remote posting from Spin Rewriter
The updated version of the plugin comes with improved functionality, a more robust process of re-publishing old posts, a minor bugix, and ensured full compatibility with Spin Rewriter 9.0.
You can grab the new version of the plugin in 2 ways:
- You can download it as a ZIP file from the WordPress page inside your Spin Rewriter account, OR...
- You can also simply go to the "Plugins" page inside your WordPress admin panel and then click the blue "Check for updates" link next to the Spin Rewriter plugin.
Either way you'll be up and running (with the newest version) in no time. 😃
Can you believe how quickly 2018 was over... sheer craziness.
I hope 2018 has been an incredible year for you, and I hope you're entering 2019 with a freshly renewed dose of focus, determination, and dedication to your online business.
We've spent this past year working incredibly hard to make sure we keep delivering the best possible products and services to our awesome customers. Yes, that includes you. 😃 Hopefully! 😃
The entire team here at INFINET LLC (which is the company behind Spin Rewriter and other awesome marketing products) has basically got just one big shared New Year's resolution: We're going to continue working super hard to keep all of our customers happy with us in 2019 — and into the next decade!
We've also got some incredibly exciting things planned — and I'll be sharing more about those soon. 😃
Here's to all your dreams coming true in the new year,
Aaron — and the entire Spin Rewriter / INFINET LLC team 😃
For more posts, check out the Monthly Archives.
Our blog lets our amazing users know what's happening here at Spin Rewriter at all times, so they can try out the newest features as soon as they're available — and let us know what you think.
Let us say this again: Thank you for your feedback!