Spin Rewriter is not only smart — it's getting EVEN SMARTER all the time! 🤓
Just this morning we rolled out a big update to our machine learning algorithms, and this update is going to make Spin Rewriter even better.
So, what do these learning algorithms do? 🤔
Here's the jist of how it all works:
- Spin Rewriter always analyzes the meaning of every single word and phrase in your original article.
- Spin Rewriter then suggests synonyms for these words and phrases.
- Spin Rewriter also suggests variations in sentence and paragraph structure of your article.
- Our learning algorithms then keep a close eye on all suggestions to see if our awesome users manually change any of our suggestions.
- These manual changes include activation of additional suggested synonyms, removal of synonyms, manual entry of new synonyms, etc.
- If multiple users change the suggested synonyms in the same way for words and phrases that appear in a similar context, that tells our learning algorithms that they should automatically improve those suggestions in the future.
- And that's exactly what happens. 😃
Spin Rewriter sometimes feels quite magical in the way it understands context and suggests the perfect synonyms — and with this update, it's going to be even more magical in the future.
For more posts, check out the Monthly Archives.
Our blog posts let our users stay up-to-date with all of the updates here at Spin Rewriter. This way you can discover all of the latest features — so you can try them out and tell us what you think.
We really appreciate all of your feedback — thank you!