Spin Rewriter is not only smart — it's getting EVEN SMARTER all the time! 🤓
Just this morning we rolled out a big update to our machine learning algorithms, and this update is going to make Spin Rewriter even better.
So, what do these learning algorithms do? 🤔
Here's the jist of how it all works:
- Spin Rewriter always analyzes the meaning of every single word and phrase in your original article.
- Spin Rewriter then suggests synonyms for these words and phrases.
- Spin Rewriter also suggests variations in sentence and paragraph structure of your article.
- Our learning algorithms then keep a close eye on all suggestions to see if our awesome users manually change any of our suggestions.
- These manual changes include activation of additional suggested synonyms, removal of synonyms, manual entry of new synonyms, etc.
- If multiple users change the suggested synonyms in the same way for words and phrases that appear in a similar context, that tells our learning algorithms that they should automatically improve those suggestions in the future.
- And that's exactly what happens. 😃
Spin Rewriter sometimes feels quite magical in the way it understands context and suggests the perfect synonyms — and with this update, it's going to be even more magical in the future.
For more posts, check out the Monthly Archives.
Our blog lets our amazing users know what's happening here at Spin Rewriter at all times. This way you can try out the newest features as soon as they're available — and let us know what you think.
Let us say this again: Thank you for your feedback!