You know, I noticed a funny thing this morning...
There are still some article spinner comparison websites out there that are putting Spin Rewriter at <gasp> number 2 on their list of best article rewriters. 🙈
Of course this leaves us no choice but to make the upcoming Spin Rewriter 11 EVEN BETTER. 🤩
Now, first of all:
🎉 Spin Rewriter 11 will launch on 11/11 (just over a month from now)! 🎉
...and here's what we've got planned for version 11:
- We've improved the user experience (UX) even further, as a result of extensive in-person user testing we've been doing over the past 12 months.
- We've prepared a brand-new on-boarding process that will guide our newest users by the hand, all the way to their first finished high-quality spun article.
- We'll be rolling out a collection of more than 10 brand-new tutorial videos that explain every feature of Spin Rewriter and turn you into a content generating ninja.
- We've prepared an even more powerful mobile version that includes the entire feature-set of the desktop version and lets you spin on the go.
- We've done yet another manual review (550+ hours invested) of our synonym database, in order to further refine the suggestions our algorithm gives you.
- We've made another big leap forward in ENL Semantic Spinning technology which lets Spin Rewriter effortlessly convert between active and passive voice of sentences, among other things!
- We've expanded our integration with free stock photo & video collections.
Bottom line: This is going to be an incredibly exciting launch for all our users!
And I'm also pretty sure these improvements will be the final straw that puts Spin Rewriter at its well-deserved #1 spot on EVERY single comparison list out there! 😜
We're counting down the days until version 11 on 11/11... Exciting times ahead! 👏
It's time for another small but important UX improvement to your experience with Spin Rewriter.
You know how our readability slider lets you choose between generating most readable, recommended or most unique spun articles, for example when using our famous One Click Rewrite feature?
From now on, you no longer need to precisely click each preference on the slider itself — because if you're using a particularly large display, this can be a bit challenging due to the target area for your clicks being relatively small.
Starting today, you can click anywhere on the description of each preference (its "label") and that particular preference will immediately become activated.
And with that, using Spin Rewriter will be that tiny bit more enjoyable and faster. Have fun! 😃
Today we are rounding out our famous SEO Hosting Guide to PBNs (Private Blog Networks) with Chapter 3.
As you'll remember, last month we released fully updated Chapters 1 and 2 — and today we're bringing the entire PBN Hosting Guide to a strong finish.
All 3 chapters are now completely up-to-date with the most recent, most powerful SEO techniques that will help you rank your websites in 2020.
👣 You're going to love our Chapter 3: How to Prevent Footprints.
In this third and final chapter, you'll discover:
- What exactly are PBN footprints?
- Why are footprints bad for your rankings?
- How to avoid website-related footprints?
- How to avoid content-related footprints?
- How to avoid backlink-related footprints?
- How to effortlessly rank your websites for profitable keywords
I've said this before, and I'll say it again: For me, PBNs have been a huge factor in my own SEO success for years now. When used right, PBNs truly are magic.
So make sure to check out the final Chapter 3 right here:
This guide is completely free for users of Spin Rewriter — because we truly want you to succeed!
Have fun dominating the first pages of Google! 😃
🥳 Today we are celebrating — Spin Rewriter just turned 9 years old! 🥳
I can't believe it's been 9 years since we launched the first version of Spin Rewriter all the way back on September 14th, 2011. And when I say "we", I mean me, myself and I. 😆
At the time, Spin Rewriter was an absolutely tiny operation, with me spending month after month behind my computer screen, coding away all those endless nights until the birds started to chirp — as their way of telling me I should probably consider going to bed.
Still — in a very unique and very exciting way, that was a truly magical time and I genuinely had tons of fun creating Spin Rewriter!
And everything that has happened since those humble beginnings has definitely surpassed my wildest expectations.
We've been growing our team, working hard, innovating and doing everything we can for 9 years since — and our 158,000 users have rewarded us by truly enjoying Spin Rewriter, sending us amazing feedback and achieving amazing SEO results with it.
I literally couldn't be more excited about what the future holds for Spin Rewriter — so let me take this opportunity to say:
To Spin Rewriter: Happy 9th Birthday!
And to our amazing customers... You guys are truly THE BEST! 🎉
Our official Spin Rewriter WordPress Plugin has just received an update.
We rolled out an updated version (version 2.9.5) of the plugin this morning.
In order to update the Spin Rewriter plugin on your WordPress websites to the latest version, you should log into your WordPress Admin panel, go to Plugins, and then click "Check for updates" next to your currently installed Spin Rewriter plugin. Once you get the message that there's an updated version available, simply confirm the update and your plugin will be instantly updated to the latest 2.9.5 version.
The newest version includes a number of under-the-hood updates that make the plugin even more robust and ensure that it doesn't generates any "Notices" inside your server logs, let alone any "Errors".
Go try it out now, it's pretty pretty cool! 😃
It's time for our next chapter! 😃
Earlier this month we started updating our famous PBN Hosting Guide (Private Blog Networks) with the most recent, most powerful SEO techniques for 2020.
Of course you already know that PBNs (when used correctly) work like magic.
💪 Good news! We've just released Chapter 2: Domains for Your Blogs.
In this second chapter, you'll discover:
- How to get great domains for your PBN websites?
- What types of domains make sense for a PBN?
- Why are expired domains amazing for your PBN?
- How to analyze domains before buying them?
- Checklist: 10 metrics to check for each domain
- Advanced tips to dominate the world of domains
This entire PBN hosting guide is completely free of charge for our amazing Spin Rewriter users. We want you to be truly successful online!
Check out Chapter 2 right here:
Enjoy discovering the true ranking power of PBNs! 👍
Today's a big day! 🤩
I am beyond excited to announce that we'll be releasing the NEXT big version of Spin Rewriter really, really soon:
🎉 Spin Rewriter 11 will launch on 11/11! 🎉
That's right — mark your calendar for November 11th as we've got a ton of awesome updates coming your way!
We truly cannot wait to show you what we've been working on for the past 10 months since our HUGE Spin Rewriter 10 launch... and what we'll continue working on for the next 3 months until November 11th.
We're counting down the days to 11/11... Let's gooo! 👏
Okay, this is BIG! 🤩
As you know, Private Blog Networks (PBNs) are absolutely crucial for your SEO success in 2020.
When used right, PBNs work like magic.
Over the past couple of weeks, we have taken our SEO Guide to Private Blog Networks (PBN Hosting) to the very next level.
We've just released a fully updated Chapter 1: The Basics.
In this chapter, you'll learn:
- What exactly is a Private Blog Network (PBN)?
- Why build your own Private Blog Network?
- How and why does a PBN help you rank your websites?
- How do you use your own PBN correctly?
- 7 DO's that every successful PBN has to follow
- 7 DON'Ts that every successful PBN must avoid
Our entire PBN guide is available to you — our amazing Spin Rewriter users — completely free of charge. We want you to succeed!
You can get started with Chapter 1 right here:
You're going to love this! 👍
Spin Rewriter is not only smart — it's getting EVEN SMARTER all the time! 🤓
Just this morning we rolled out a big update to our machine learning algorithms, and this update is going to make Spin Rewriter even better.
So, what do these learning algorithms do? 🤔
Here's the jist of how it all works:
- Spin Rewriter always analyzes the meaning of every single word and phrase in your original article.
- Spin Rewriter then suggests synonyms for these words and phrases.
- Spin Rewriter also suggests variations in sentence and paragraph structure of your article.
- Our learning algorithms then keep a close eye on all suggestions to see if our awesome users manually change any of our suggestions.
- These manual changes include activation of additional suggested synonyms, removal of synonyms, manual entry of new synonyms, etc.
- If multiple users change the suggested synonyms in the same way for words and phrases that appear in a similar context, that tells our learning algorithms that they should automatically improve those suggestions in the future.
- And that's exactly what happens. 😃
Spin Rewriter sometimes feels quite magical in the way it understands context and suggests the perfect synonyms — and with this update, it's going to be even more magical in the future.
Big news! 🤩
You know how Private Blog Networks (PBNs) are absolutely crucial for SEO success in 2020? When you use them right, they truly work like magic.
But what if you're unsure what Private Blog Networks even are?
And what if you're not quite sure how to build your own Private Blog Network, and how to maintain it?
And what if you don't know how to make sure your PBN guarantees incredible rankings for your websites?
Well — your friendly Spin Rewriter SEO team is here to help! 💪
In this guide to Private Blog Networks, we reveal:
- Exactly what are Private Blog Networks (PBNs)?
- What are the benefits of having your own PBN?
- How do you use your own PBN correctly?
- How do you build your own PBN?
- How do you maintain your own PBN for best results?
- How do you get great domains for your PBN websites?
- 3 checklists for buying great expired domains
- What are PBN footprints and how to avoid them?
- 4 checklists to avoid dangerous PBN footprints
All of this is available to you — our amazing Spin Rewriter users — completely free of charge. We just want you to succeed!
So make sure to dig in right now:
For more posts, check out the Monthly Archives.
Our blog lets our amazing users know what's happening here at Spin Rewriter at all times. This way you can try out the newest features as soon as they're available — and let us know what you think.
Let us say this again: Thank you for your feedback!