Today we are rounding out our famous SEO Hosting Guide to PBNs (Private Blog Networks) with Chapter 3.
As you'll remember, last month we released fully updated Chapters 1 and 2 — and today we're bringing the entire PBN Hosting Guide to a strong finish.
All 3 chapters are now completely up-to-date with the most recent, most powerful SEO techniques that will help you rank your websites in 2020.
👣 You're going to love our Chapter 3: How to Prevent Footprints.
In this third and final chapter, you'll discover:
- What exactly are PBN footprints?
- Why are footprints bad for your rankings?
- How to avoid website-related footprints?
- How to avoid content-related footprints?
- How to avoid backlink-related footprints?
- How to effortlessly rank your websites for profitable keywords
I've said this before, and I'll say it again: For me, PBNs have been a huge factor in my own SEO success for years now. When used right, PBNs truly are magic.
So make sure to check out the final Chapter 3 right here:
This guide is completely free for users of Spin Rewriter — because we truly want you to succeed!
Have fun dominating the first pages of Google! 😃
🥳 Today we are celebrating — Spin Rewriter just turned 9 years old! 🥳
I can't believe it's been 9 years since we launched the first version of Spin Rewriter all the way back on September 14th, 2011. And when I say "we", I mean me, myself and I. 😆
At the time, Spin Rewriter was an absolutely tiny operation, with me spending month after month behind my computer screen, coding away all those endless nights until the birds started to chirp — as their way of telling me I should probably consider going to bed.
Still — in a very unique and very exciting way, that was a truly magical time and I genuinely had tons of fun creating Spin Rewriter!
And everything that has happened since those humble beginnings has definitely surpassed my wildest expectations.
We've been growing our team, working hard, innovating and doing everything we can for 9 years since — and our 158,000 users have rewarded us by truly enjoying Spin Rewriter, sending us amazing feedback and achieving amazing SEO results with it.
I literally couldn't be more excited about what the future holds for Spin Rewriter — so let me take this opportunity to say:
To Spin Rewriter: Happy 9th Birthday!
And to our amazing customers... You guys are truly THE BEST! 🎉
Our official Spin Rewriter WordPress Plugin has just received an update.
We rolled out an updated version (version 2.9.5) of the plugin this morning.
In order to update the Spin Rewriter plugin on your WordPress websites to the latest version, you should log into your WordPress Admin panel, go to Plugins, and then click "Check for updates" next to your currently installed Spin Rewriter plugin. Once you get the message that there's an updated version available, simply confirm the update and your plugin will be instantly updated to the latest 2.9.5 version.
The newest version includes a number of under-the-hood updates that make the plugin even more robust and ensure that it doesn't generates any "Notices" inside your server logs, let alone any "Errors".
Go try it out now, it's pretty pretty cool! 😃
It's time for our next chapter! 😃
Earlier this month we started updating our famous PBN Hosting Guide (Private Blog Networks) with the most recent, most powerful SEO techniques for 2020.
Of course you already know that PBNs (when used correctly) work like magic.
💪 Good news! We've just released Chapter 2: Domains for Your Blogs.
In this second chapter, you'll discover:
- How to get great domains for your PBN websites?
- What types of domains make sense for a PBN?
- Why are expired domains amazing for your PBN?
- How to analyze domains before buying them?
- Checklist: 10 metrics to check for each domain
- Advanced tips to dominate the world of domains
This entire PBN hosting guide is completely free of charge for our amazing Spin Rewriter users. We want you to be truly successful online!
Check out Chapter 2 right here:
Enjoy discovering the true ranking power of PBNs! 👍
Toda's a big day! 🤩
I am beyond excited to announce that we'll be releasing the NEXT big version of Spin Rewriter really, really soon:
🎉 Spin Rewriter 11 will launch on 11/11! 🎉
That's right — mark your calendar for November 11th as we've got a ton of awesome updates coming your way!
We truly cannot wait to show you what we've been working on for the past 10 months since our HUGE Spin Rewriter 10 launch... and what we'll continue working on for the next 3 months until November 11th.
We're counting down the days to 11/11... Let's gooo! 👏
Okay, this is BIG! 🤩
As you know, Private Blog Networks (PBNs) are absolutely crucial for your SEO success in 2020.
When used right, PBNs work like magic.
Over the past couple of weeks, we have taken our SEO Guide to Private Blog Networks (PBN Hosting) to the very next level.
We've just released a fully updated Chapter 1: The Basics.
In this chapter, you'll learn:
- What exactly is a Private Blog Network (PBN)?
- Why build your own Private Blog Network?
- How and why does a PBN help you rank your websites?
- How do you use your own PBN correctly?
- 7 DO's that every successful PBN has to follow
- 7 DON'Ts that every successful PBN must avoid
Our entire PBN guide is available to you — our amazing Spin Rewriter users — completely free of charge. We want you to succeed!
You can get started with Chapter 1 right here:
You're going to love this! 👍
Spin Rewriter is not only smart — it's getting EVEN SMARTER all the time! 🤓
Just this morning we rolled out a big update to our machine learning algorithms, and this update is going to make Spin Rewriter even better.
So, what do these learning algorithms do? 🤔
Here's the jist of how it all works:
- Spin Rewriter always analyzes the meaning of every single word and phrase in your original article.
- Spin Rewriter then suggests synonyms for these words and phrases.
- Spin Rewriter also suggests variations in sentence and paragraph structure of your article.
- Our learning algorithms then keep a close eye on all suggestions to see if our awesome users manually change any of our suggestions.
- These manual changes include activation of additional suggested synonyms, removal of synonyms, manual entry of new synonyms, etc.
- If multiple users change the suggested synonyms in the same way for words and phrases that appear in a similar context, that tells our learning algorithms that they should automatically improve those suggestions in the future.
- And that's exactly what happens. 😃
Spin Rewriter sometimes feels quite magical in the way it understands context and suggests the perfect synonyms — and with this update, it's going to be even more magical in the future.
Big news! 🤩
You know how Private Blog Networks (PBNs) are absolutely crucial for SEO success in 2020? When you use them right, they truly work like magic.
But what if you're unsure what Private Blog Networks even are?
And what if you're not quite sure how to build your own Private Blog Network, and how to maintain it?
And what if you don't know how to make sure your PBN guarantees incredible rankings for your websites?
Well — your friendly Spin Rewriter SEO team is here to help! 💪
In this guide to Private Blog Networks, we reveal:
- Exactly what are Private Blog Networks (PBNs)?
- What are the benefits of having your own PBN?
- How do you use your own PBN correctly?
- How do you build your own PBN?
- How do you maintain your own PBN for best results?
- How do you get great domains for your PBN websites?
- 3 checklists for buying great expired domains
- What are PBN footprints and how to avoid them?
- 4 checklists to avoid dangerous PBN footprints
All of this is available to you — our amazing Spin Rewriter users — completely free of charge. We just want you to succeed!
So make sure to dig in right now:
Can you believe it's June already? For some reason this seems absolutely crazy to me right now... Probably because we missed out on so much spring-time fun because of the virus and the lockdowns.
Well — no worries either way. It's time for some good news today!
This morning we rolled out the latest Spin Rewriter codebase improvements to our public servers, and here's just one of the things you're definitely going to notice right off the bat:
Article exports are now screaming fast! 🚀
Our article exporting feature has always been significantly faster than those of our competitors, with your typical export of 500 unique articles of average length taking anywhere between 4 and 6 seconds on average.
Keep in mind that within these 4 to 6 seconds, our servers had to:
1) Create 500 articles from your spintax.
2) Organize the articles and ZIP them into an archive file.
3) Download the articles to your computer.
We have now dug even deeper and made the entire process even more efficient, shaving off another 25-30% of the required time.
Have fun creating your virtually endless unique content! 😃
The updates to Spin Rewriter simply aren't stopping these days...
Our team has truly been on fire for months now. 🔥 (Thankfully not 100% literally.)
So, what kind of goodies did we just roll out with the latest update this morning?
We've improved the handling of capitalization in certain (rare) cases that could sometimes trip up our algorithms. One of these cases is when a "spinnable" phrase begins with a number.
Let me give you an example: Suppose your original article includes the phrase "50 years". Spin Rewriter is happy to offer some synonyms, for example we can spin this phrase into "fifty years" right off the bat.
But there's a catch! The original phrase "50 years" could appear at the beginning of a sentence, or it could appear in the middle of a sentence. In the first case, Spin Rewriter will need to spin the phrase as "Fifty years" — while in the second case, the phrase should become "fifty years".
So, despite working with the exact same original phrase "50 years" and the exact same synonym ("fifty"), the correct capitalization of the suggested synonym depends on further understanding of the context. And now Spin Rewriter handles this like a champ! 🏆
Not only that — if you begin with the phrase "50 YEARS", Spin Rewriter will consider the capitalization of the entire original phrase and spin this as "FIFTY YEARS". Pretty cool, right? 😃
For more posts, check out the Monthly Archives.
Our blog lets our amazing users know what's happening here at Spin Rewriter at all times. This way you can try out the newest features as soon as they're available — and let us know what you think.
Let us say this again: Thank you for your feedback!