You know, I noticed a funny thing this morning...
There are still some article spinner comparison websites out there that are putting Spin Rewriter at <gasp> number 2 on their list of best article rewriters. 🙈
Of course this leaves us no choice but to make the upcoming Spin Rewriter 11 EVEN BETTER. 🤩
Now, first of all:
🎉 Spin Rewriter 11 will launch on 11/11 (just over a month from now)! 🎉
...and here's what we've got planned for version 11:
- We've improved the user experience (UX) even further, as a result of extensive in-person user testing we've been doing over the past 12 months.
- We've prepared a brand-new on-boarding process that will guide our newest users by the hand, all the way to their first finished high-quality spun article.
- We'll be rolling out a collection of more than 10 brand-new tutorial videos that explain every feature of Spin Rewriter and turn you into a content generating ninja.
- We've prepared an even more powerful mobile version that includes the entire feature-set of the desktop version and lets you spin on the go.
- We've done yet another manual review (550+ hours invested) of our synonym database, in order to further refine the suggestions our algorithm gives you.
- We've made another big leap forward in ENL Semantic Spinning technology which lets Spin Rewriter effortlessly convert between active and passive voice of sentences, among other things!
- We've expanded our integration with free stock photo & video collections.
Bottom line: This is going to be an incredibly exciting launch for all our users!
And I'm also pretty sure these improvements will be the final straw that puts Spin Rewriter at its well-deserved #1 spot on EVERY single comparison list out there! 😜
We're counting down the days until version 11 on 11/11... Exciting times ahead! 👏
It's time for another small but important UX improvement to your experience with Spin Rewriter.
You know how our readability slider lets you choose between generating most readable, recommended or most unique spun articles, for example when using our famous One Click Rewrite feature?
From now on, you no longer need to precisely click each preference on the slider itself — because if you're using a particularly large display, this can be a bit challenging due to the target area for your clicks being relatively small.
Starting today, you can click anywhere on the description of each preference (its "label") and that particular preference will immediately become activated.
And with that, using Spin Rewriter will be that tiny bit more enjoyable and faster. Have fun! 😃
For more posts, check out the Monthly Archives.
Our blog lets our amazing users know what's happening here at Spin Rewriter at all times. This way you can try out the newest features as soon as they're available — and let us know what you think.
Let us say this again: Thank you for your feedback!